About BASIS International Schools:
BASIS International Schools is a part of the BASIS Curriculum Schools network, which comprises 8 international schools in China and Thailand, and six private schools in the United States. Our network provides a unique opportunity for teachers to experience a common standard of high expectations, student quality, and career opportunities around the world. More international and bilingual schools are planned to open in China in the coming years.
The first BASIS International School opened in Shenzhen, China in 2015. At the time, it was recognized as the largest opening of an international school in the history of southern China. Our network of international schools grew quickly with:
- BASIS International School Guangzhou, opened in 2017
- BASIS International School Hangzhou, opened in 2018
- BASIS International School Park Lane Harbour, opened in 2018
- BASIS International School Nanjing, opened in 2019
- BASIS International School Bangkok, opened in 2019
- BASIS Bilingual School Shenzhen (Futian District), China opened in September 2020
- BASIS International & Bilingual School Chengdu, opened in 2022
- BASIS International & Bilingual School Wuhan, coming 2023
We are committed to raising the bar in international education by combining the BASIS Curriculum with our selection of smart, passionate, subject expert teachers who are given the freedom to teach in the way that best suits their students. The BASIS Curriculum–through these gifted teachers–inspires students to have that same love of learning; this is the foundation upon which all BASIS Curriculum Schools are successfully built.